Almost HALF of marketers say they struggle to create good content marketing.
Well, most marketers we speak to say that they struggle to:
- Find people who can actually make high quality content
- Use content in a way that engages audiences; while meeting business objectives
- Measure content. Without results you can’t prove ROI (and ask for more budget)
London Stock was set up to counter these challenges. Here’s how we do it:
A Network Of The Best Content Creators
Content creation and marketing are entirely different skill sets. London Stock believes the ‘all brands as publishers‘ ideology doesn’t work and isn’t possible for the majority of brands.
On the other side, the best content creators — writers, artists, film makers, musicians, artists — don’t want to work full-time for a brand or an agency. But, like many artists, they are often available for commission.
Our solution is a network of fantastic content creators from around the world; writers, bloggers, photographers, short film makers, podcasters, and more. Available to work on your brief.
Combined With An Effective Content Marketing Strategy
Content marketing isn’t marketing unless it achieves a business objective, right? After all a short film is all well and good but sometimes you just need to sell more toothpaste.
When our founder, Darika Ahrens, was an analyst at Forrester Research she began research in to creating effective, measurable content marketing. Three years, and some refining later, we now have our own strategic content marketing framework (if you care about such things). This takes your branded content brief from objective, to effectively reaching audiences, and how to measure success.
That’s our secret sauce. But we’re so sure it works, she’ll even send it to you to use and adapt. Just email darika AT ldnstock.com
A Typical Brand Content Project with London Stock
- You provide the marketing brief
- We develop the content marketing strategy for your project
- We match your branded content project with our content creators
- They create you something your audience will love
- We manage the whole process to make sure it stays on brief and on brand
- We publish your content on relevant platforms
- We manage distribution or work with your media agency to do this
- We track and measure your results
Hopefully you feel like this